The Women’s Breakfast meets once a month on the 2nd Saturday for an hour from September to May in the Parish Hall. In December, both Men’s and Women’ Breakfast host one combined Christmas Brunch usually on first or second Saturday.
- Communicate with all the women in the Parish through the church communication tools.
- Request a Food Coordinator for the month and have her recruit woman to bring things for a coordinated breakfast menu. This team does set up and cleanup with help from the members gathered.
- Provide an agenda for the hour. Opening prayer circle, announcements and upcoming things of interest ask for the Food Coordinator for the next month.. Take your own minutes or appoint someone to do this at each meeting for you.
- Follow up on anything that is necessary.
- Keep website description of this group up to date.
Note: It has been a custom to hold in home breakfasts during June, July and August. These have been attended by fewer people. A break for the summer may be advisable. This would be a group decision.
During Advent, there is a combined Men’s & Women’s Brunch, so the breakfast is not held.